Welcome to Comparative Hospital Data ™
Panacea’s Comparative Hospital Data™ system is the
nation’s first, easy-to-use and cost efficient solution for hospitals or
consultants to develop unlimited customized peer comparison groups and valuable
cost, pricing, utilization, and other coding and
compliance benchmarks and reports. Groups and benchmarks can be derived within
seconds via the web from a database of more than 5,000 hospitals.
With the Comparative Hospital Data™ system you will be able to compare…
- Hospital unit costs and prices to any single or group of hospitals nationwide
- Room & Board rates and prices at the HCPCS/CPT level
- Charge-to-cost mark-up factors for Medical Supplies and Drugs
- Coding & Pricing patterns
- Utilization Differences
- And much more
You can print reports to the screen or export to Excel. And, our Comparative Hospital Data system easily creates and shares files with our other synergistic modules. For example if you create a customized peer group utilizing our Comparative Hospital Data system you will also be able to establish new prices using our Hospital Zero-Base Pricing module incorporating your new customized peer group without even having to upload the peer group file. It is seamless.
The Comparative Hospital Data™ system is complementary with Panacea’s comprehensive suite found at CDMauditor.com
Visit CDMauditor.com to find out about the additional synergistic modules listed below and services available.
CDMauditor.com suite includes:
- Coding & Compliance Module
- Coding & Revenue Library & Alerts
- Pharmacy Modules (PHARMauditor.com & MedLearnDrugCodes.com.com)
- CDM Synchronization for Health Systems
- Hospital Zero-Base Pricing
- Consulting Services